Book a Viewing
Come and see Carrigweir for yourself - ring now to arrange a viewing:
087 2478 624
Carrigweir on the Weir Road in Tuam, Co. Galway is a new housing development by Coffey Homes. Carefully designed and constructed with cutting-edge techniques and materials, Carrigweir homes have an 'B' Energy Rating.
All homes are extremely thermally efficient and homeowners benefit from running costs up to 70% lower than in traditional houses.
The development has easy access the new M17 M18 Gort to Tuam Motorway and Tuam Bypass. For more information see Galway Co Co Website
42 Houses have been sold since March 2016 . Don't miss your opportunity to own a well designed and built house for a competitive price.
At Carrigweir, you can choose from a range of spacious house types - town houses, apartments, semi-detached and detached homes, all of which have been designed with family living in mind. The development is only a short walk from Tuam town centre and a new ring road, which is nearing completion, will ensure fast commuting times to Galway city.
Carrigweir homes have many advantages:
- Low Prices - Click Here for our competitive pricing
- No oil or gas bills - massive cost savings
- 'B1 Rated' Energy Efficiency - 70% lower running costs than traditional houses
- Constant pressurised hot water - 365 days of the year
- No carbon dioxide emissions - helps fight climate change
- Specialised insulation - keeps the house warm in winter and cool in summer
- Fast commuting - the new ring road in Tuam will reduce travel times considerably
Read on to find out more about the advantages of Carrigweir living...