Book a Viewing
Come and see Carrigweir for yourself - ring now to arrange a viewing:
087 2478 624
Energy Efficient Housing
Energy efficiency has become increasingly important in today's world, and we all need to do our bit to minimise our impact on the natural environment. Energy efficient housing is a great place to start, and Carrigweir homes have been specially designed to be as cost efficient, environmentally friendly and energy efficient as possible.
The development is part of Sustainable Energy Ireland's "House of Tomorrow" programme, which aims to accelerate improvements in the quality of energy features in Irish housing. Carrigweir homes are B1 Rated and have been constructed with:
- Increased levels of insulation and sealing
- Highly efficient argon filled glazing
- Air to water heat pumps for primary heating requirements
- Heat recovery ventilation system for high air quality, in conjunction with the absence of chimneys
- Programmable computerised and weather compensation control systems
- Automatic monitoring and householder information on energy consumption.
This means that houseowners enjoy energy efficient, cost effective, cosy living whilst the environment benefits from lower carbon dioxide emissions. You can gain massive savings on heating costs whilst also reducing your carbon footprint and helping fight climate change. Find out more about the cost savings available with energy efficient housing at Carrigweir, and discover how we've utilised cutting edge construction techniques in the development.
More information about our involvement with the SEI House of Tomorrow programme is available to download from the SEI website (PDF Document): House of Tomorrow - Carrigweir Launch.